My days of sleeping in are pretty limited, seeing that I start summer classes in just two weeks. With that, it's vital that I squeeze in every little bit of summer that I can before work and school start to cut into my pool time! My inner to-do list goddess inspired me to compile my summer must's - take a look:
1. Host a classy barbecue (oh, it is possible).
2. Spend time writing my out of state friends letters.
3. Go to a drive-in movie.
4. Picnic dates with the boy I love.
5. Get a tan, or when in doubt use tanning lotion.
6. Go on a spontaneous weekend vacay (hello mountains!).
7. Break a sweat at least once a day.
8. Book three more independent weddings.
9. Actually follow my budget.
10. Read more books. Feel free to leave suggestions :)
What's popping up on your summer list? I'd love to know.